- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:10 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:10 PM - 2:10 PM
Swim Force Hours
- Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday: 1:15 PM - 3:15 PM
Jump Start Clinics
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Swimming School in West Bloomfield
Trusted Swimming Lessons for Your Child
At Goldfish Swim School - West Bloomfield, we are excited to be your go-to destination for reliable children’s swimming lessons! Our swim lessons are tailored to evolve to each student’s continuous development and growth. We’ll go above and beyond to accommodate your child’s needs and improve their swimming skills without delay.
When it comes to swimming lessons, water safety is our top priority. We train kids between the ages of 4 months and 12 years old. To ensure optimal supervision and deliver one-on-one attention, we keep each class sizes small – limiting each class to no more than 4 students. Smaller class sizes also allow our instructors to work with the emotional needs of young children. For many children, swimming can be scary. Our team understands this and therefore works to maximize confidence and comfort in the water.
Swim Lessons For Infants
Goldfish Swim School in Birmingham offers swimming lessons for infants, providing a safe and fun environment to help them develop their water safety skills. Our experienced swim instructors use the latest teaching techniques to ensure your child gets the most out of each lesson. With Goldfish Swim School's infant swimming lessons, you can be sure that your little one is getting quality instruction from qualified professionals who are dedicated to helping them reach their full potential as swimmers.
Swim Lessons For Toddlers
We strive to make swimming lessons for your toddler enjoyable by incorporating games, songs and other activities into our classes so that children can learn at their own pace while having fun in the process! Our experienced swim instructors use positive reinforcement techniques that help children learn quickly and easily while having fun in the pool. We focus on building confidence through teaching important safety skills such as floating, kicking, arm strokes and breathing control. Each lesson is tailored specifically for each child's abilities so they can progress at their own rate with our support every step of the way!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun