- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 2:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Swimming Lessons in West Bloomfield
Trustworthy Swimming Professionals
At Goldfish Swim School - West Bloomfield, we believe in creating a fun and safe environment for your children to overcome their fears while learning how to swim! Our swimming lessons are fun, inviting, and fueled by our Science of SwimPlay® philosophy! This philosophy was created by fusing two very important parts of our approach to teaching – guided play in a safe environment. Science says that the foundation for a child’s cognitive growth is rooted in these two factors to learn through play at any age.
Play is the root of how children develop their motor skills and help them gain courage for new adventures (like swimming)! With the help of our swimming coaches, your children will be able to have a place to overcome fears, learn to swim, and learn how to respect water – all while having a ton of fun!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun