About Goldfish Swim School
Created for Parents by Parents
Goldfish Swim School is proud to provide state-of-the-art aquatic facilities that are dedicated to indoor swim classes and programs for children, ages 4 months and up. From Jump Start Clinics to our competitive team known as Swim Force, we’re committed to helping your child develop important life skills so he or she can make waves in life.
Parents and kids across North America prefer Goldfish Swim School because we offer:
- A unique curriculum that’s convenient and can work with your busy schedule
A wide variety of available program options, including infant and toddler swim lessons
- Shiver-free pools that are a pleasant 90° all year long
- An emotionally and intellectually stimulating environment
- Air-conditioned viewing galleries equipped with free Wi-Fi
- Convenient access to snacks and swim gear
- Safety and supervision at all times
We understand that, as a parent, your child’s safety is of utmost importance. At Goldfish Swim School, we believe that your swimmers deserve to be in the best hands at all times, which is why our instructors undergo an extensive hiring process and comprehensive training period. In addition, we always keep our classes small and ensure a max student-to-teacher ratio of 4:1.
As one of the fastest growing private companies in America, according to Inc., we’re proud of the impact that we’re making on kids and families across the country.
Want to learn more? Dial or come on in and visit our facility today.