- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday: 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday: 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 8:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (FREE for Members. Non-Members: payment is $10/swimmer $30/family up to 6.)
- Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (FREE for Members. Non-Members: payment is $10/swimmer $30/family up to 6.)
- Sunday: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Please call ahead to reserve at 410-921-1116. Payment for all participants is $10/swimmer $30/family up to 6.)
Swim Force Hours
- Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (We have birthday parties on select Saturdays from 3-5. Call us for more information at 410-921-1116!)
Jump Start Clinics
- Monday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
Swim Lessons in Waugh Chapel
The Benefits of Learning How to Swim at a Young Age
At Goldfish Swim School - Waugh Chapel, we are proud to be your one-stop solution for trusted children’s swimming lessons! Sign up anytime: Our swim lessons are continuous rather than based on sessions. We’ll fit your child into a class and begin to improve their water safety awareness and swimming skills right away!
We train kids between the ages of 4 months and 12 years old. Our teachers understand that swimming can be scary for many young children. That’s why we specialize in developing confidence and comfort at a steady pace. Acquiring water skills is an excellent way for children to build self-esteem! Swimming lessons can develop muscle memory, athletic coordination, stamina, and healthy exercise habits. Our classes will also teach youngsters to trust elders and follow directions.
Goldfish Swim School - Waugh Chapel is committed to ensuring every swim lesson is as accommodating and rewarding as possible. We proceed with empathy and patience. Our team understands how scary it can be to acclimate to being in the water at a young age. To boost safety and customization, we limit each class size to no more than 4 students. This allows us to provide each child with one-on-one support, supervision, and personalized attention.
We pride ourselves on being as flexible as possible by offering flexible class times, matching students with their preferred instructors, and allowing up to 12 make-up lessons per year. Contact or team before the start of a lesson if you need to cancel for any reason, and we'll help you book a make-up session at your convenience.*
*Semi-private or private lessons may need to be made up in a Family Swim class instead.
Call (410) 413-7065 to learn about our dynamic swimming programs! Don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team for more details today!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun