- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Swim Lessons in Warson Woods
Building Confidence and Character through Guided Play
Is your child ready to make waves, both in and out of the water? At Goldfish Swim School - Warson Woods, we’re proud to offer year-round swim lessons for kids aged 4 months to 12 years. From swim lessons to pool parties to family swim sessions, we make it easy for children to develop the life-saving skill of swimming – while still having plenty of fun! Because kids learn best through guided play, we apply our holistic philosophy called The Science of SwimPlay® to every swim program, helping your child develop the confidence they need to succeed.
You can expect the following benefits at our Warson Woods aquatic center:
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio in every swim class
- Certified lifeguards on duty
- Year-round lessons, programs, and family swims
- Fun tropical environment and “shiver-free” 90-degree pools
- Air-conditioned viewing gallery for parents
Your child’s potential is in there – just add water! Call (314) 309-3566 for more information about our classes.