Swim Lessons in Warson Woods
Building Confidence and Character through Guided Play
Is your child ready to make waves, both in and out of the water? At Goldfish Swim School - Warson Woods, we’re proud to offer year-round swim lessons for kids aged 4 months to 12 years. From swim lessons to pool parties to family swim sessions, we make it easy for children to develop the life-saving skill of swimming – while still having plenty of fun! Because kids learn best through guided play, we apply our holistic philosophy called The Science of SwimPlay® to every swim program, helping your child develop the confidence they need to succeed.
You can expect the following benefits at our Warson Woods aquatic center:
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio in every swim class
- Certified lifeguards on duty
- Year-round lessons, programs, and family swims
- Fun tropical environment and “shiver-free” 90-degree pools
- Air-conditioned viewing gallery for parents
Your child’s potential is in there – just add water! Call (314) 309-3566 for more information about our classes.