- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Friday: 7:15 PM - 8:00 PM (Open to all currently registered families and those without a membership. Members get one free Family Swim a month, and pay $10/person afterwards. Those without a membership pay $10/person for each Family Swim. To RSVP please call us after 10 AM on the day of the Family Swim.)
- Saturday: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Swimming Lessons in Stamford
Fun, Engaging, & Safe Place to Swim
While swimming is one of the best ways to exercise and have loads of fun, it can also be one of the most challenging – and often intimidating – things for little ones to learn. At Goldfish Swim School - Stamford, our team is here to provide children in Stamford and beyond with fun and safe swimming lessons in a safe and engaging environment. For children of all ages, from just 4 months to 12 years, we keep our lessons small with a 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio – so your child gets the attention and care they deserve. Our Stamford swim instructors are on a mission to change how your child – and you – thinking about swimming. Whether you’re looking to arrange your child’s first introduction to swimming or ready to explore our variety of swimming programs in Stamford, give us a call today!
Your child’s full potential is there, just add water. Give us a call today at (475) 283-9823 or contact us onlineto learn about our Stamford swimming lessons.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun