- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM (No lessons 12-4pm)
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM (No lessons 12-4pm)
- Thursday: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Friday: 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Tuesday: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- Wednesday: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- Friday: 6:45 PM - 7:45 PM
- Sunday: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
North Attleboro Youth Swimming Lessons
Learning to Swim in a Safe, Supportive, and Fun Environment
Swimming is an excellent life skill that boosts confidence and self-esteem, is a great form of exercise, and can help people stay safe in pools and other bodies of water. However, learning to swim can be intimidating for a lot of people, especially young children.
At Goldfish Swim School - North Attleboro, we pride ourselves on providing children with a safe, welcoming, and positive place to learn how to swim and be comfortable in the water. Our classes are open to all children from ages 4 months to 12 years.
To give you the peace of mind you deserve, and your little one the supervision they need, our classes never have more than four students for every one instructor. Our shiver-free heated pools will help your kiddo stay focused on learning, having fun, and making friends.
Goldfish Swim School in Massachusetts is a proud supporter of Boston Children’s Hospital Injury Prevention Program. Aligned with its focus on water safety, 11 Goldfish Swim School locations in Massachusetts have donated $50,000 to support Boston Children's mission to dramatically decrease preventable injuries through research and education.
To learn more about our flexible swimming programs, contact us online or call us at (508) 206-9700 today!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun