- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Swim Force from 7-8p)
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Sunday: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Swim Lessons in Media
Learn to Swim in a Fun, Safe, & Engaging Environment
Not only is swimming one of life’s simplest pleasures, but it also tends to be one of the most enjoyable ways to exercise and get moving. While romping in the pool can be exciting, it can also be very intimidating for little ones.
At Goldfish Swim School - Media, we’re dedicated to helping children of all ages, from 4 months to 12 years, learn how to swim. We also place a strong emphasis on teaching the importance of water safety. We keep our swim lessons small with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio, so your child can remain safe in the water while getting the one-on-one instruction they deserve.
Every day, we are continuing to change the way both children and parents think about swimming. Call our team today to arrange your child’s first swim lesson!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun