- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Tuesday: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- Wednesday: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- Sunday: 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
Swim Force Hours
- Friday: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Youth Swimming Lessons in Madison
Learning to Swim and Building Confidence for Life
Swimming strengthens the body and mind, delivering a rewarding experience. For children, learning to swim can also provide a huge lift in confidence and self-belief. The process of starting out may appear intimidating at first, especially for small kids. At Goldfish Swim School - Madison, we are experts in creating fun and positive swim lessons!
At our swim classes, we prioritize safety and individualized attention. Our top-notch instructors lead classes for children 4 months to 12 years old in small class sizes of no more than four students per teacher. With careful supervision and personal attention, you can trust your child will be safe while they learn this valuable life skill!
Take the plunge by contacting us online or calling us at (256) 500-8422 today!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun