- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Lincoln Park Swimming Lessons
Dive In to Our Safe, Fun, and Rewarding Swim Lessons
Learning to swim for the first time can be an intimidating process. Spending time in a cold pool and listening to instructors for too long might not sound like fun to most kids. However, at Goldfish Swim School - Lincoln Park, we pride ourselves on fostering a safe, positive, and enjoyable environment for kids ages 4 months to 12 years to learn how to swim. We believe that every child deserves swimming lessons that are fun and rewarding.
Swimming is more than just a great form of exercise for children and adults. It helps to build confidence, boost self-esteem, and promote safety in and around the water. To help all children enjoy the many benefits of swimming, we offer flexible scheduling, have heated shiver-free pools, and maintain a 4:1 student to teacher ratio at all times. This way, all of our students can be safe and focus on the fun part of our classes: getting their feet wet and learning a new skill!
To learn more about our swimming lessons, connect with us online or call us at (773) 985-7009 today!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun