- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Swim Force Hours
- Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Saturday: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Youth Swimming Lessons in Grandville
Making Learning to Swim a Fun and Rewarding Activity
Learning to swim is an essential and rewarding life skill, especially for young children. Not only does it boost confidence and self-esteem, but it is also a great form of exercise and can give your little ones the ability to be safer when in and around the water. Our team at Goldfish Swim School - Grandville is here to help your children learn to swim in a safe, welcoming, and fun environment.
We pride ourselves on making swimming lessons a positive experience for all children. Our Grandville location offers lessons for all kids, from just 4 months old all the way up to 12 years old. By maintaining a 4:1 student to instructor ratio at all times, you can rest assured that your little one is safe and receiving the supervision and guidance they need. Other benefits we offer include flexible class times and a shiver-free, 90-degree pool.
Ready to boost your child’s confidence? Call us at (616) 522-8184 today!
Discover Goldfish and give your kids the courage to dive in today! Contact us at (616) 522-8184 to get started.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun