- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Friday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Swim Force Hours
- Saturday: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Swim Lessons in Glen Oaks
A Great Place to Learn to Swim
At Goldfish Swim School - Glen Oaks, we offer professional swimming lessons for children ages 4 months to 12 years old. Our swim classes are customized to increase water skills and confidence.
A Safe Swimming Environment
We go above and beyond to stress the importance of respecting one’s limits while developing skills. It is possible to achieve progress and growth while minimizing risks. We boost confidence in the water by adding incremental challenges. Our highly qualified and reliable instructors always maximize safety. Each swimming class contains no more than 4 students per teacher – ensuring each student receives ample supervision and personalized attention.
Our state-of-the-art learn-to-swim facilities include temperature-controlled 90-degree pools that provide shiver-free comfort. We also provide scheduling flexibility and complimentary make-up lessons to students who encounter last-second conflicts. Our swimming lessons are designed to balance physical and mental progress. Let us provide your child with the self-esteem and support they deserve.
- Holding One’s Breath While Underwater & Resurfacing
- Treading Water
- Waterside Safety & Awareness
- Water Entry & Exit
- Controlled Breathing
- And Much More!
Swimming may be an individual sport, but swim lessons offer an excellent opportunity to develop and practice social skills. Our students learn how to act conscientiously around other people, respect one another’s space, prioritize safety, and overcome fears. Swimming is an outlet for children to nurture essential qualities and characteristics, including trust, patience, accountability, discipline, and focus.
Call (347) 587-8078 today for premium swimming lessons!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun