- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 1:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday: 1:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (Members Only. Register via email to email@example.com.)
Swim Force Hours
- Monday: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Sunday: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Saturday: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Swimming Classes in Farmington Hills
Propel Your Child’s Potential in & out of the Water
Cognitive development is essential for childhood development. Our swim programs in Farmington Hills use The Science of SwimPlay® to teach important life skills through play-based learning in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Whether your kid is 12 years old or 4 months old, they’ll love playing and learning in our tropical, shiver-free pool.
Call (248) 450-5251 to discover the “Golden Experience” today.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun