- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Holidays: Closed (December 24th through January 2nd)
East Salt Lake Swimming Lessons
Learning to swim at a young age should be fun-filled and safe, full of splish-splashing around and figuring out how to navigate the water without feeling overly intimidated. An exciting way to exercise while gaining life skills, Goldfish Swim School - East Salt Lake works with children from 4 months to 12 years old. In our state-of-the-art facility, your child will learn the fundamentals and make waves in a shiver-free pool. We take a holistic approach to boost cognitive development through the science of SwimPlay®. Our swimming lesson groups are intentionally small – no more than four students with one teacher. Your child receives plenty of care and attention while always remaining under supervision. As your child develops their swimming abilities, they’ll progress through various classes to continue building such essential life skills. With year-round lessons and lots of fun events, it’s time to dive in and enjoy!
Join our award-winning tropical environment! Call (801) 980-0554 or register online for swimming lessons in East Salt Lake.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun