- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Tuesday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Wednesday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Swimming Lessons in Centennial East
A Fun, Engaging, and Safe Place to Swim
Since swimming is one of the most enjoyable ways to exercise, many parents want to instill healthy and safe swimming habits into their children early on. While learning how to swim can be a daunting task, especially for young ones, our team is here to make it a bit more manageable. At Goldfish Swim School - Centennial East, we’re here to make learning how to swim safe and fun for children of all ages. Our classes support students from just 4 months to 12 years, with no more than a 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio. Every day, our experienced swim instructors are changing the way both children and parents think about swimming. Call our team today to arrange your child’s first swim lesson, or to just learn more about our award-winning and celebrated programs.
Give our team a call at (720) 445-8385 to learn more about our swimming lessons.