- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Swim Lessons in Bandera Pointe
The Benefits of Teaching a Child How to Swim
Swimming lessons are a beneficial developmental activity for kids. They will help improve your child’s comfort in the water, safety, athleticism, discipline, health, and self-esteem. Learning a skill like swimming can be a significant boost in confidence. It also teaches youngsters how to focus, coordinate movements, trust elders, and follow directions.
At Goldfish Swim School - Bandera Pointe, we excel at making swimming lessons fun, exciting, and personally rewarding. We help kids between 4 months and 12 years old become increasingly self-sufficient and mobile in the water. Our industry-leading swim instructors lead with patience, compassion, and professionalism. We are empathetic to how frightening jumping in the water can be for little ones. As a result, we limit class sizes to 4 or fewer students to ensure every child receives the supervision and support they need to thrive.
We understand no parent wants to deal with the risks associated with having a young child near a body of water. Fortunately, swim lessons can drastically mitigate your concerns by lowering the chances of your child ending up in a water-based accident. Acquiring basic water skills will allow you to enjoy more peace of mind when your child participates in water activities, attends a swimming party, or plays in the ocean.
Call (726) 207-9415 to learn about our dynamic swimming programs!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun