- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Subject to change based on enrollments.)
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Subject to change based on enrollments.)
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Subject to change based on enrollment.)
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Subject to change based on enrollments.)
- Friday: Closed (Subject to change based to enrollments.)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Subject to change based on enrollments.)
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Subject to change based on enrollments.)
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Swim Lessons in Algonquin
The Many Upsides of Teaching Your Child How to Swim
Swimming is an excellent activity for youngsters to develop self-esteem, athleticism, discipline, and focus. It is a healthy exercise they can continue to enjoy throughout their lives. Teaching your child how to swim will also offer reassurance when it comes to partaking in youth water activities, swim parties, or ocean outings.
At Goldfish Swim School - Algonquin, we go above and beyond to ensure swimming remains fun, rewarding, and positive. Our goal is to help kids (from 4 months to 12 years old) become confident and capable in the water – significantly reducing the likelihood of water-based accidents while elevating their love of swimming.
We hire best-in-class swim instructors who teach with empathy, patience, and professionalism. Our team understands how scary and intimidating being in the water can be at first – especially for little ones. That’s why we keep our class sizes at 4 or fewer students per teacher – ensuring each child gets the personalized coaching, supervision, and support they deserve.
Call (224) 385-0470 or contact us online to learn more about our safe and fun swimming programs!
Discover Goldfish and give your kids the courage to dive in today! Contact us at (224) 385-0470 to get started.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun