- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Monday: Closed
Jump Start Clinics
- Monday: Closed
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Swimming School in Ahwatukee
Help Your Child Learn How to Swim at an Early Age
At Goldfish Swim School - Ahwatukee, we are ready to teach your child how to swim, float, and tread water successfully. Our expert swim instructors lead with compassion and care. They want nothing more than to witness each child mature and grow in the water. With small class sizes capped off at 4 students, you can rest assured knowing your child is always receiving close supervision. Our smaller class sizes also allow us to optimize progress, boost confidence, and increase safety.
Our learn-to-swim facility welcomes aspiring swimmers between the ages of 4 months and 12 years old. We promise to provide:
- A proven curriculum that emphasizes step-by-step development
- A warm, 90-degree pool for shiver-free comfort
- Flexible scheduling options
- Free make-up lessons
- A positive learning environment
- And much more!
Our top priority is to instill discipline, trust, athleticism, and focus through dynamic swimming lessons. We understand how unnerving being in water can be for young kids. Our instructors know how to build self-esteem and assuage nerves effectively. We rely on empathy and incremental processes to ensure everyone receives the peace of mind they need to thrive!
Call (480) 405-1570 today for pro swimming lessons you can count on for optimal safety and fun!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun