Where Children Learn & Achieve While Having Fun
Every square inch of our unique facility is designed to enhance learning, fun and safety for every child and parent who joins the Goldfish family. You’ll see and feel the difference the moment you walk through the door. For kids, it’s an invigorating and fun place to be with best friends, make new friends and cultivate a love for swimming. For parents, it’s a comfort in knowing their kids are safe, nurtured and growing.
Our industry-leading facilities feature:
- An indoor swimming pool heated to a tropical 90° year-round
- State-of-the-art water purification system to keep the pools clean and sanitary
- Air-conditioned viewing gallery for parents to relax, work, read, socialize (digitally and personally) and watch their kids swim
- Modern training equipment and tools that support our proprietary curriculum
- A private space for parties and events to accommodate groups of up to 50 attendees
- Our in-house Snack Shack snack bar and Treasure Island Pro Shop to grab a quick treat after swimming lessons and find all the swim gear you need
- Year-round swim instruction for children from 4 months old to 12 years old
- Small class sizes (Max 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio for group classes and a max 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio in our baby classes)
- Experienced staff of trained and certified swim instructors
- Proud member of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance
- Tropical decor
- Kid-friendly amenities like our hair drying station, swimsuit dryers & private changing rooms
Save Time at Our In-House Pro Shop
Our Treasure Island Pro Shop offers all the gear you need in one convenient location. No need to find time for a special shopping trip or make a mad dash home to retrieve forgotten goggles. Simply stop by Treasure Island and get exactly what you need in minutes, including swim gear, diapers, toys, apparel and more.
Call for more details about our swim school facilities.