SAFER SUMMER STARTS NOW!
Take the Safer Swimmer Pledge with your kiddo to remind them of the 5 water-safety must-knows before you hit the pools, lakes and beaches this summer!
- You’ll learn 5 Water Safety Must-Knows to follow at the pools, lakes & beaches this summer
- You’ll be entered to win FINTASTIC prizes, like Safer Swimmer Prize Packs, FREE Swim lessons, and the grand prize, $5000 towards a GOLDEN Family Getaway!
- Goldfish Swim School will donate $1 to the USA Swimming Foundation for each pledge, helping give underserved children around the US access to life-saving swim lessons!
- You’ll unlock a 25% promo code to Speedo USA - with 10% of purchase going to the USA Swimming Foundation!
- You’ll o-fish-ally be a Wavemaker for Water Safety, joining the ranks of World Champion Swimmers Ryan Murphy & Cullen Jones, renowned pediatrician Dr. Molly O’Shea and Goldfish teams and families across North America Make Waves, Give Back and Save Lives!
7600+ Pledges taken in 2021
2022 Goal = 20,000 Pledges!
Once you’ve taken the pledge, be sure to visit your local Goldfish Swim School to hang your pledge hand & get your Safer Swimmer Badge! Don’t forget to share your pledge on social with #SaferSwimmerPledge to be entered to win more prizes!
Yes, It's a Good Idea to Get Your Kid into Swim Lessons, Even During a Pandemic
Water safety is important, even in the midst of a pandemic! Parents Magazine dives in with the water safety pros, including Dr. Molly O'Shea
Drowning Deaths of Children are Preventable
Goldfish Brand Ambassador, Water Safety Advocate & World Champion Swimmer Ryan Murphy shares his perspective on drowning prevention and water safety with USA Today
5 Water Safety Tips to Share with all your Kid's Caregivers this Summer
Motherly.com shares Goldfish co-founder Jenny McCuiston's top 5 Water Safety Tips for a Safer Summer