- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 3:00 PM - 8:15 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 8:15 PM
- Thursday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 3:00 PM - 8:15 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (Included in Membership! Call or Email for Reservations/Details.)
- Sunday: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM (Call or Email for Reservations/Details.)
Swim Force Hours
- Monday: 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
- Wednesday: 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
- Saturday: 1:45 PM - 2:45 PM
- Sunday: 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM
Kids Swim Lessons in Milford
Beneficial for Kids & Parents Alike
As a parent, nothing’s more important than making sure your child is safe and prepared for the future. When you enroll in Goldfish Swim School, you can let us focus on developing valuable life skills while you and your child focus on fun. We like to call this ideology The Science of SwimPlay® and we use it to fuel all of our swim lessons in Milford.
Goldfish Swim School in Massachusetts is a proud supporter of Boston Children’s Hospital Injury Prevention Program. Aligned with its focus on water safety, 11 Goldfish Swim School locations in Massachusetts have donated $50,000 to support Boston Children's mission to dramatically decrease preventable injuries through research and education.
Contact us at (508) 639-1144 to get started.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun