Goldfish Swim School - Burr Ridge
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Hello families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the
days ahead, rest assured that our
heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we
will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden
Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families entering the facility must complete this prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We ask that all members and students wear face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing huts will not be available prior to swimming.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: The check-in kiosk will be discontinued. A member of our team will take attendance during class.
- eSIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: We ask that families promptly exit the facility when lessons are finished.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have temperatures taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home and will complete the same self health assessment we are asking of our members every time they come to work.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear where applicable.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to accommodate social distancing recommendations.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We will be suspending some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs: books, toys, prizes, hair dryers, and loaner goggles will be temporarily unavailable.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling clean facility. We will increase our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC has been programmed to introduce additional fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- STAGGERED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: We are working to leverage new technology in order to share skill progression with parents -- we will not be providing end of class progress updates to comply with state and local social distancing requirements. We will have an updated progress reporting system available in the coming weeks.
- CHANGING HUTS FOR POST-LESSON USE ONLY: Changing huts will only be available for use after lessons.
- PARTIES: At this time we are unable to host parties & events, but our mascot Bubbles is happy to make a virtual appearance at home parties when available!
It's Time To Take a Swim!
- Not sure what class is right for your child? Take Our Swim Assessment
- Already know your child's class level? Register Through Our Portal