- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:15 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 8:15 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Swim Lessons in Boise
A Fun, Engaging, & Safe Place to Swim
Teaching your young ones how to swim continues to be very important. Not only does swimming introduce a fun and engaging way for kids to exercise, but it also ensures they understand and practice water safety. As parents ourselves, we understand that learning how to swim can be intimidating for younger ones. At Goldfish Swim School - Boise, we’re here to help your little one to swim using a methodical approach that is both fun – and safe – for children of all ages, 4 months to 12 years. Every class we offer features a 4:1 student to teacher ratio, so your child will get the attention and care they deserve. This all contributes to our mission of redefining how parents and children are thinking about swimming. Whether your child needs some more practice, or they have never stepped foot in a pool, our professional, friendly, and dedicated team are here to help! Call today to schedule your class.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun