Choosing a franchise business to open takes careful thought and consideration into what is fulfilling for you both professionally and personally. Opening your own Goldfish Swim School franchise allows you be thankful for all you have while giving back to the community every day. It's part of our story – and it can be part of yours, too.
There are multiple franchise opportunities out there – but how many can say that they provide an instrumental community service by teaching a lifesaving skill?
A Goldfish Swim School franchise is about more than "just" swimming, and it’s more than “just” a swim school franchise. It’s an inviting place where kids can make waves in life and have fun while learning how to swim and respect the water.
Goldfish Swim School provides a vital service to the community by:
- Early introduction to Swimming: Goldfish Swim School teaches babies as young as 4 months old how to swim. It's about using building blocks – such as proper breath control – to create a lifelong skill that becomes second nature.
- Water Safety: Each and every swim lesson involves water safety aspects – including having even babies learn how to get in and out of the water safely – because our goal at Goldfish Swim School is to make sure everyone knows how to be safer in and around the water.
- Preventing Drowning: The No. 1 cause of accidental death for children up to age 4 – and the second leading cause of accidental death for children to age 14 – is drowning. By educating parents, and teaching children how to swim and what to do in a potential water emergency, Goldfish Swim School is actively working to prevent drowning accidents.
FREE Community Water Safety Program
At Goldfish Swim School, we actively give back to the community in the best way we know how: By teaching water safety.
Each franchise provides free 20-minute W.A.T.E.R. Safety presentations to community groups, including:
- Community Groups
- Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts (we even offer a Water Safety badge!)
- Police and Fire Safety days
- Library programs
- and more
During the presentations, our water safety experts teach children (and the adults in attendance, too) how to be safer in and around the water. And because we know that kids learn best through fun and play, our demonstration includes playing a game and handing out fun water-safety-related items that keep children interested – and remembering.
Helping Underprivileged Children
Opening your own swim school franchise provides parents with opportunities to enroll their children in swimming lessons – but the Goldfish franchise takes things even further by doing our part to help even more children learn this lifesaving skill.
At Goldfish Swim School, we "Float It Forward." Our version of "Pay It Forward" is a franchise-wide initiative to raise funds that will be used to give children across the country the opportunity to learn to swim, regardless of ability to pay.
Our goal is to raise $1 million for this initiative by 2024.
We've partnered with the USA Swimming Foundation's "Make a Splash" campaign – which uses funds raised to provide grants for learn-to-swim partners (like Goldfish Swim School) to give swimming lessons to children who would otherwise not be able to afford them.
How many franchise opportunities make it this easy to give back to the community?
Open Your Own Goldfish Swim School Franchise
Dive right in: Apply today to start the process to be awarded your own Goldfish Swim School franchise!