- 2/3 of Owners Own Multiple Schools
- 300+ Schools Open or inDevelopment in 32 States & Provinces
- 10 Million Lessons Taught Annually
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
Top Franchises #1 in Category
- Entrepreneur's Top Brand - Multi-Unit Owners
- Entrepreneur's Best of The Best Franchise
- Franchise Business Review Top Franchises Satisfaction Award®
- Franchise Business Review Top Recession-Proof Franchise
- We go above and beyond with every detail to create a GOLDEN Experience!
- We believe in nurturing a culture that provides WOW! Customer Service
- We meet and exceed expectations so you see Extraordinary Results
- We make a big deal about life’s accomplishments by remembering to Celebrate!
- We do the right things, make the right decisions and treat people with Integrity - Compassion - Trust
Behind the Business: Pioneering a New Kind of Franchise Swim School
As a life-long swimmer that achieved national prominence, Jenny McCuiston realized the need for quality swim lessons focused solely on children in a family-friendly environment. She and her husband, Chris, traveled the country and thoroughly researched the learn-to-swim industry before starting a business that would grow to benefit communities nationwide.
At Goldfish Swim School, we recognize the need for quality, fun swim instruction in communities across the United States. We have spent years developing The Science of SwimPlay® to produce successful students, and this proven process translates to success for our franchisees.
Franchise Opportunities and Open Territories
With such amazing growth, territories are becoming limited. Open swim school territories are available in California, Dallas, Ontario, Ottawa, Vancouver and within several of our existing markets. Check out our available markets and we would be happy to do a territory check for you.
Step 1Initial Webinar
Step 2Financial Pre-Approval
Step 3Prospective Franchisee Presentation
Step 4Discovery Day
Step 5Franchise Award
Step 6On-Boarding & Goldfish University
Swimming is Essential
Swimming is an essential skill that all children should learn, both to keep them safe and for active enjoyment. Sadly, according to the CDC - drowning deaths are the leading cause of death for those aged 1–4. Goldfish Swim School is committed to changing this one child at a time. Through our in-school curriculum and exclusive W.A.T.E.R. Safety education, which we do for FREE in the community, you can help prevent these tragedies.