Competition builds character. Children who progress all the way through our Pro 2 Level class are given a special opportunity to join our swim team – Swim Force. The friendly and fun competition provides additional motivation to continually improve their skills and the team environment provides additional opportunities for the character-building at the heart of our Golden Experience.
If you have an advanced swimmer, either enrolled or currently not enrolled at Goldfish, that is looking for the next step in their swim experience, Swim Force offers the chance to refine their swim technique, speed and endurance.
What to expect from Swim Force:
- Training from in-water coaches
- Greater proficiency in Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Freestyle
- Learn competitive racing sills like sit/dive starts, turns and finishes
- Quarterly, one-hour swim meets
Practice times are Wednesday: 7 – 8 PM. Meets are held at Goldfish Swim School once a quarter, and are a fun, low-competition meet and last around an hour to an hour and a half.
SWIM FORCE REQUIREMENTS:
As a reminder, to be eligible to join Swim Force, a swimmer must be able to complete the following skills:
- Circle Swimming
- Swim 2 lengths of USA Backstroke
- Swim 1 length of Simple Backstroke
- Swim 1 length of Simple Butterfly
- Complete 4-minute Continuous Swim- USA Freestyle with Side Breaths
Give us a call at (407) 410-4660, or stop in our facility to get your swimmer signed up today!