Goldfish Swim School - Westford
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Hello families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the
days ahead, rest assured
that our heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has
thrown in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden
Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: Before entering the facility all families must answer the questions
on the front door. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We appreciate all members and swimmers wearing face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area and while swimming.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons. Access to changing huts will be limited.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: A member of our team will take attendance during class. Upon entrance into the building a greeter will inform you of your child’s lane.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform located on the Customer Portal.
EFFICIENT EXIT: Families will kindly need to promptly exit the facility when lessons are
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have their temperature taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear where applicable.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS : Retail items will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We’ve been asked to suspend some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs: books, toys, prizes, hair dryers, loaner goggles, suit dryers.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC has been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- STAGGERED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state social distancing guidelines.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Working to leverage technology to share skill progression w/ parents -- currently not offering end of class communication to comply with state and local social distancing requirements.
- POST-LESSON CHANGING HUTS ONLY: Showers will be available upon request. The use of changing huts will be available after lessons upon request or bring an extra towel for your child to sit on during the ride home.
- SWIM FORCE: We will not be holding Swim Force classes at this time. We are continuing to evaluate when we will be able to reopen those classes. If your child is a Swim Force swimmer, please contact us if you are interested in transferring into a Pro 2 class. We will also be postponing all Swim Force swim meets.
- PARTIES: At this time we are unable to host parties, events, or Family Swims.