WE ARE OPEN!
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Aloha Goldfish Families
As some of you will be starting back for swim lessons, we wanted to inform you some changes to our class ratio for everyone's safety and to comply with the 25% occupancy restriction pertaining to our pool mandated by our Governor. There will be no more than 16 kids plus 8 staff members in our pool area every 30 mins. Our occupancy for the pool is 96 and 25% of the load would be 24 bodies. With all that being said, ALL our families paying for group lesson (4:1 ratio) will be reduced to a semiprivate ratio (2:1) at no additional cost. We will proceed with lessons in this format for the entire month of June and will re-evaluate after the month. We have also listed below certain recommendations and guidelines when you bring children to lessons to help ease back for all families to our school.
- We will be calling every family to verify attendance of lesson to control the number of lessons per half hour to adhere to the 25% capacity order.
- Every child and teacher and staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering our pool.
- We ask that only 1 adult accompany your children for lessons.
- We have cleared out all toys and packed up our play area for the month.
- We asked that you bring your child dressed already for lessons.
- We recommend that you shower and blow dry your children after the lesson at home.
- All monthly prizes and toys have been suspended for the month.
- We will have our teachers teach with cloth face masks and have them teach until the lesson is over and to forego the usual last 5 min feedback as to minimize contact when all the parents are entering and congregating in the pool area.
- Class sizes have been reduced to no more than 2 kids.