WE ARE OPEN!
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
As some of you will be starting back for swim lessons, we wanted to inform you some changes to our class ratio for everyone's safety and to comply with the 25% occupancy restriction pertaining to our pool mandated by our Governor. There will be no more than 16 kids plus 8 staff members in our pool area every 30 mins. Our occupancy for the pool is 96 and 25% of the load would be 24 bodies. With all that being said, ALL our families paying for group lesson (4:1 ratio) will be reduced to a semiprivate ratio (2:1) at no additional cost. We will proceed with lessons in this format for the entire month of June and will re-evaluate after the month. We have also listed below certain recommendations and guidelines when you bring children to lessons to help ease back for all families to our school.
- We will be calling every family to verify attendance of lesson to control the number of lessons per half hour to adhere to the 25% capacity order.
- Every child and teacher and staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering our pool.
- We ask that only 1 adult accompany your children for lessons.
- We have cleared out all toys and packed up our play area for the month.
- We asked that you bring your child dressed already for lessons.
- We recommend that you shower and blow dry your children after the lesson at home.
- All monthly prizes and toys have been suspended for the month.
- We will have our teachers teach with cloth face masks and have them teach until the lesson is over and to forego the usual last 5 min feedback as to minimize contact when all the parents are entering and congregating in the pool area.
- Class sizes have been reduced to no more than 2 kids.