Goldfish Swim School - Pittsford
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
At Goldfish Swim School, the safety of our guests and team members is our #1 priority! We are proud to say that we have worked hand-in-hand with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as complying with our state and local health authorities to help ease your mind and ensure that we are providing you the safest experience possible as you jump back in…Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes that we have implemented to create a safer environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility.
SANITATION & PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- In accordance with the Monroe County Health Department and The New York Department of Health, we will require all staff to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while working. Our water-based employees are required to wear a face shield while our front desk team and management staff will be required to wear a mask. Each employee will have their temperature taken upon arrival and anyone with a temperature over 100.3 will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended that all personnel not participating in lessons also practice extreme caution through the use of masks and social distancing guidelines set forth by Monroe County, The State of New York, and the CDC. Our facility has been adjusted to follow these guidelines and ensure social distancing requirements are in place.
- Two team members will be dedicated to routine disinfection of high contact surfaces which include; work stations, restrooms, chairs, door knobs, and equipment. A professional cleaning crew will be brought in after hours for a deep clean of the facility.
- One guardian is permitted per child who will remain at the facility for the duration of the swim lesson.
- At the conclusion of each lesson equipment will be exchanged for routine cleaning and replaced with equipment that has been cleaned and sanitized for use.
- The use of showers and hair dryers are not permitted at this time. If your child must utilize the shower following lessons due to health concerns, please let a team member know and we will work with you to ensure this need is met.
- Per the recommendations from The New York Department of Health, we have eliminated the use of a dedicated lost and found area within the facility
- Each member will have a health screening & temperature check upon arrival, and will be asked to stand on socially distanced lines in our lobby to wait for their class.
- Changing huts will be open for after classes, and every hut sanitized every half hour.
If questions arise pertaining to lessons we encourage you to communicate via phone. This eliminates the risk of close contact with front desk staff and ensures the safety of all parties involved.