OAKVILLE — CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER.TM
Hello families! No matter what challenges the coronavirus will throw in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together TM.
Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families and employees entering the facility must self assess for symptoms prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account or we will be accepting credit/debit on site.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We have increased our cleaning regime and pool sanitization schedule, and have hand sanitization stations throughout the facility.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our state-of-the-art pool and dry-side HVAC have been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Working to leverage technology to share skill progression w/ parents, by introducing an online skill tree that parents can access through their account on our customer portal.