- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (No lessons)
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Lessons 4:00pm-7:00pm)
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Lessons 3:30pm-7:30pm)
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Lessons 9am-11:30am & 3:30pm-7:00pm)
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Lessons 3:30pm-6:30pm)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Lessons 8:00am-12:00pm)
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Lessons 10:00am- 2:00pm)
Swim Force Hours
- Thursday: 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
- Sunday: 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
- Saturday: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Swimming Lessons in Northwest Hills
Helping Children of All Ages Learn the Joys of Swimming
Learning to swim can be a fun pastime, but it can also be an important and life-saving skill. At Goldfish Swim School - Northwest Hills, we believe every child should learn the joys of swimming and how to stay safe in the water. We offer holistic and engaging swimming lessons for kids ages 4 months to 12 years.
We offer flexible class times to fit with almost any schedule, and our dedicated instructors work tirelessly to ensure every child feels comfortable and confident in the water. Class sizes are usually smaller so that each student can get the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Our teachers are fully committed to teaching your children swimming fundamentals, using the Science of SwimPlay® technique to build life skills in and out of the water. You can rest assured that we’ll provide a fun and supervised environment for your child’s safety and your peace of mind.
For more information or to schedule a swimming lesson at our Northwest Hills facility, call (737) 232-4996 today.
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun