Goldfish Swim School - North Scottsdale
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Aloha families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the days ahead, rest assured that our heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We appreciate all parents and guardians wearing face masks in our facility.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing huts will not be available prior to swimming.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: The check-in kiosk will be discontinued. Members may check in via the Goldfish App or a member of our team will take attendance during class.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: Families will kindly need to promptly exit the facility through a designated exit door when lessons are finished.
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All staff entering the facility must complete a symptom screening upon their arrival for shifts. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have temperatures taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well must stay at home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: In-water staff will wear face-shields and front desk employees will wear earloop face masks.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We’ve been asked to suspend some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs: books, toys, high chairs, and loaner goggles.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC has been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- WIDE SPACED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- STAGGERED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Working to leverage technology to share skill progression w/ parents -- currently not offering end of class communication to comply with state and local social distancing requirements
- POST-LESSON CHANGING HUTS ONLY AND NO SHOWERS: Showers will be temporarily closed to abide by the recommendations of local and state authorities. Use changing huts after lessons or bring an extra towel for your child to sit on during the ride home.
- LIMITED SHOWERS: Only every other shower will be available for use after lessons in an effort to promote social distancing.
- POST-LESSON CHANGING HUTS: Clearly designated “Sanitized” or “Needs Sanitizing” changing huts for use only after lessons.
- FAMILY SWIM: We are currently cancelling all family swim sessions.
- PARTIES: At this time we are unable to host parties, but our mascot Bubbles is happy to virtually attend your at home parties when available!