Goldfish Swim School - North Scottsdale
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Aloha families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the
days ahead, rest assured that our heart and mission remain the same. No
matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we will
just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We appreciate all parents and guardians wearing face masks in our facility.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: The check-in kiosk will be discontinued. Members may check in via the Goldfish App or a member of our team will take attendance during class.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: Families will kindly need to promptly exit the facility through a designated exit door when lessons are finished.
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All staff entering the facility must complete a symptom screening upon their arrival for shifts. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have temperatures taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well must stay at home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: In-water staff will wear face-shields and front desk employees will wear earloop face masks.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC has been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- WIDE SPACED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Working to leverage technology to share skill progression w/ parents -- currently not offering end of class communication to comply with state and local social distancing requirements.
- LIMITED SHOWERS: Only every other shower will be available for use after lessons in an effort to promote social distancing.
- CHANGING HUTS: Clearly designated “Sanitized” or “Needs Sanitizing” changing huts.