Goldfish New Rochelle
Safer. Stronger. Together.TM
Goldfish New Rochelle follows guidelines and requirements set by New York State and The Westchester Department of Health. Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility.
Safer Guests and Members
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Everyone over the age of two is required to wear a face mask in our facility. Face masks are to be kept on at all times, with the exception of when you are in the pool. Thank you for your cooperation.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: We ask that only one caregiver per child be allowed into the facility. We encourage families to leave non-swimming siblings at home to help stay within our capacity limits.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers are encouraged to come dressed for lessons when possible. Sanitized changing huts are available for use before and after swimming.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: We now have a touchless kiosk that uses the Goldfish App for check-in.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: While we encourage families to exit our facility as quickly as possible, showers and changing huts will be available for use after lessons.
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: If you, your child, or any member of your family is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, has recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or have traveled to a high-risk state, please take a makeup lesson until you are well or have been cleared to be in public. A list of symptoms as outlined by the CDC can be found here.
- VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: Proof of vaccination is required to work at Goldfish New Rochelle.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: Upon arrival, all staff will have temperatures taken via touchless infrared thermometer, and will be asked to complete a self-assessment. If the staff member has a fever or self-reports signs of illness, they will be asked to return home and must be cleared by a doctor to return to work.
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: Anyone experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms must stay home. A list of symptoms as outlined by the CDC can be found here.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff wear masks on the dryside of our facility. Our swim instructors wear face shields while in the water.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Staff will also be required to enter our facility ready for work. Procedures will be implemented to ensure the proper physical distance between staff members throughout their shifts.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus. In addition to revised water rescue and CPR skills to ensure the safety of a guest in distress.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility and have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule. In addition to professional deep cleaning and sanitation throughout the week, we have dedicated cleaners to disinfect high touch surfaces. We also have multiple hand sanitizing stations and disinfectant wipes available for use. Our facility is sanitized with an electrostatic sprayer.
- POOL MAINTENANCE: We use a "state of the art" chlorination system and we test our pool water every two hours. In addition, we utilize an UltraViolet sanitizer. We regularly wash our pool deck and equipment with a highly concentrated eco-friendly disinfectant.
- HAND WASHING: We encourage members and staff to frequently wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC systems have been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Our new, easy-to-use mobile app will enable parents to manage their accounts and schedules. We are working to track skill progression virtually as well.
- SMALL CLASS SIZES: 4:1 student to teacher ratio for group lessons and 6:1 for mini classes.
- ADJUSTED MANIPULATIONS: Refined techniques will minimize face to face contact.
Goldfish Swim School instructors undergo extensive training, so you can trust that they’re fun, patient and more than qualified to ensure the safety of our swimmers.Meet Our Team
It's Time To Take a Swim!
- Not sure what class is right for your child? Take Our Swim Assessment
- Already know your child's class level? Register Through Our Portal