Goldfish Swim School - Media
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Aloha families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the days ahead, rest assured that our heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™. Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
- MEMBER WELLNESS: All families experiencing any illness should remain home to ensure safety of other members and staff. Makeup tokens will be provided for any lost classes.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We ask that all members wear face masks upon entering our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Please limit attendance to one caregiver per child at the facility to reduce congestion.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers should do their best to come dressed for lessons.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: Members may check in via the Goldfish App or a member of our team will take attendance during class.
- ESIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: Families will kindly need to promptly exit the facility when lessons are finished.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have temperatures taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear where applicable and plastic shields will be placed at the front desk.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Markings / signage throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- REDUCED LANES: Class offerings will be limited each half hour to reduce facility congestion.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We will be temporarily suspending some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs: books, toys, prizes, high chairs, loaner goggles, quarter candy.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility and state-of-the-art chlorination system that maintains a clean and healthy swimming environment. We have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact
- LIMITED SHOWERS and HAIR DRYERS: Every other shower will be temporarily closed and hair dryers will be limited to help social distancing.
- FAMILY SWIM: temporarily unavailable
- PARTIES: We are not currently booking parties. We will be reassessing party availability based on state and local restrictions closer to the opening of our facility