Goldfish Swim School - Macomb
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
At Goldfish Swim School, the safety of our guests and team members is our #1 priority! We are proud to say that we have worked hand-in-hand with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as complying with our state and local health authorities to help ease your mind and ensure that we are providing you the safest experience possible as you jump back in…Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes that we have implemented to create a safer environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility.
Safer Guests & Members
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families entering the facility must complete a self assessment prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Due to local and state mandates, we require that all members and children wear face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: In order to help maintain social distancing, we ask that only one caregiver per child come into the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing huts will not be available prior to swimming.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: We kindly ask that families promptly exit the facility when lessons are finished.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home. Upon arrival, all staff will have temperatures taken, and will be asked to complete a self assessment. If the staff member has a fever, or self reports signs of illness, they will be asked to return home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear where applicable.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the
flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing guidelines. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We’ve been asked to suspend some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs including: books, toys, high chairs, loaner goggles. Additionally, the state has prohibited the use of drinking fountains- so please feel free to bring your own bottle of water, or purchase one at our Snack Shack.
- LOST AND FOUND: Please try your best to keep track of all your belongings, as the state has required that we eliminate our Lost and Found bins.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We will increase our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC systems have been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- STAGGERED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
FAMILY SWIM: In order to adhere to safety guidelines from state and local officials,
will not be held until further notice. We will provide updates on when we can safely resume as we get more information.
- PARTIES: At this time we are unable to host parties & events, but our mascot Bubbles is happy to virtually attend your at home parties when available! Please contact the front desk for more information.