Goldfish Swim School - Livingston
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Hello families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the days ahead, rest assured that our heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families entering the facility will be screened and temperature checked upon arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We appreciate all members and swimmers wearing face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area. Our swim instructors will be equipped with protective face shields during lessons.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing huts will not be available prior to swimming.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: The check-in kiosk will be discontinued. Members may check in via the Goldfish App or a member of our team will take attendance during class.
- ESIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: Families will kindly need to promptly exit the facility when lessons are finished.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff and members will have temperatures taken upon arrival.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear throughout the facility.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS : Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged floor markers for the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the sanitized chairs at your convenience and leave them for staff to clean. Please refrain from moving chairs from the floor markers.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We’ve been asked to suspend some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs: books, toys, prizes, hair dryers, high chairs, loaner goggles.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We will increase our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule. All lesson equipment will be sanitized in between usage.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC has been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- STAGGERED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Working to leverage technology to share skill progression with parents -- currently not offering end of class communication to comply with state and local social distancing requirements. Our new digital progress reports make children’s progress available to parents at the touch of a button.
- POST-LESSON CHANGING HUTS ONLY AND NO SHOWERS: Showers will be temporarily closed to abide by the recommendations of local and state authorities. Use changing huts after lessons or bring an extra towel for your child to sit on during the ride home.
- PARTIES: At this time we are unable to host parties & events, but our mascot Bubbles is happy to virtually attend your at home parties when available!