Goldfish Swim School - Johns Creek
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Aloha families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the days ahead, rest assured that our heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™. Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Please read on for the changes that we have implemented to create a safer environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility.
Safer Guests & Members
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families entering the facility must complete this prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We appreciate all members and swimmers wearing face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing huts will not be available prior to swimming.
- TOUCH LESS CHECK-IN: The check-in kiosk will be discontinued. Members may check in via the Goldfish App or a member of our team will take attendance during class.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new e Signature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: Families will kindly need to promptly exit the facility when lessons are finished.
- ENTRY/EXIT UPDATES: Enacting new temporary facility entry and exit doors. Entry door will be front vestibule door, exit door is on the pool side once lessons are concluded.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have temperatures taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear where applicable.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We’ve been asked to suspend some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs: books, toys, prizes, hair dryers, high chairs, loaner goggles.
- ENHANCED SANITATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We will increase our cleaning regimen and pool sanitation schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC systems have been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- STAGGERED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- INCREASE LANE WIDTH: Temporarily widen swim lesson lanes to 12 feet in width.
- SWIM FORCE: Swim Force lessons/meets will be postponed indefinitely.
- VIRTUAL BIRTHDAY PARTY APPEARANCES: While we’re unable to host these celebrations, Bubbles is happy to Zoom into your home parties when available!
- POOL OCCUPANCY: Maximum number of persons in the facility (including staff) is 50.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE SWIMMING: 18-foot individual swimming sections or lanes to achieve social distancing.
- STAFFING UPDATE: Staffing includes one manager, two Front Desk representatives and two lifeguards all socially distanced.
- STAGGERED SCHEDULING: Staggered scheduled times for each family to limit the number of people within the facility.
- POOL TOYS: Usage of pool toys is prohibited indefinitely.
- RESTROOM/CHANGING ROOM USAGE: Limit the use of restrooms and changing rooms.
- ARRIVE SWIM READY: Request all families arrive in their swimsuits 5 minutes before scheduled time.