Reopening Date: 6/1/20
Goldfish Swim School - Hudson
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Goldfish Swim School Hudson wants to ensure the safety of members and employees alike. In accordance with the Stark County Health Department and The Ohio Department of Health, we will require all staff to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while working. Our water-based employees are required to wear a face shield while our front desk team and management staff will be required to wear a mask. Each employee will have their temperature taken upon arrival and anyone with a temperature over 100.3 will not be permitted to enter the facility.
Safer Guests & Members
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended that all personnel not participating in lessons also practice extreme caution through the use of masks and social distancing guidelines set forth by Stark County, The State of Ohio, and the CDC.
- Goldfish Swim School North Canton is committed to maintaining a safe and clean facility for our members. Two additional team members have been added to each shift for routine disinfection of high contact surfaces which include; work stations, restrooms, chairs, door knobs, as well as equipment.
- To further ensure the safety of our team and members, a professional cleaning crew will be brought in after hours for a deep clean of the facility.
- At the conclusion of each lesson equipment will be exchanged for routine cleaning and replaced with equipment that has been cleaned and sanitized for use.
- Per the recommendations from The Ohio Department of Health, we have eliminated the use of a dedicated lost and found area within the facility.
Safer Team & Facility
- Goldfish Swim School North Canton asks that you arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your lesson, dressed and ready to swim. Members will line up outside of the facility mindful of social distance guidelines and a dedicated team member will check you in and inform you of your lane. When permitted, you will enter the facility and go directly to your assigned lane.
- Per The Ohio Department of Health, one guardian is permitted per child. You are permitted to stay for the duration of the lesson.
- Our facility has been adjusted to abide by local and state guidelines, removing excess seating and ensuring social distance requirements are in place.
- In addition to the above guidelines, the use of showers and hair dryers are not permitted at this time. If your child must utilize the shower following lessons due to health concerns, please let a team member know and we will work with you to ensure this need is met.
- The use of changing huts will not be permitted at this time. We ask that any child arriving for lessons please come dressed and prepared to swim and that you promptly exit the facility after the conclusion of your lesson.
- If questions arise pertaining to lessons we encourage you to communicate via phone. This eliminates the risk of close contact with front desk staff and ensures the safety of all parties involved.
- Goldfish Swim School North Canton has made the necessary changes to our lessons to ensure the safety of both our swimmers and instructors. Instructors will all wear face shields during lessons. In addition, we have decreased our swimmer-to-teacher ratio and classes will now be 4 children to 1 instructor (Mini classes 4:1). Moreover, we have doubled our lane widths to ensure a safe distance between each child and have added the option of private lessons for families who are interested.
- In an effort to limit gathering, we have temporarily suspended parent feedback at the end of each lesson.