Goldfish Swim School - Hudson
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Goldfish Swim School Hudson wants to ensure the safety of members and employees alike. In accordance with the Summit County Health Department and The Ohio Department of Health, we will require all staff to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while working. Our water-based employees are required to wear a face shield while our front desk team and management staff will be required to wear a mask.
Safer Guests & Members
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended that all personnel not participating in lessons also practice extreme caution through the use of masks and social distancing guidelines set forth by Summit County, The State of Ohio, and the CDC.
- Goldfish Swim School Summit is committed to maintaining a safe and clean facility for our members. Additional team members have been added to each shift for routine disinfection of high contact surfaces which include; work stations, restrooms, chairs, door knobs, as well as equipment.
- To further ensure the safety of our team and members, a professional cleaning crew will be brought in after hours for a deep clean of the facility.
- We are routinely cleaning and sanitizing our changing huts and blow dry bar.
- Each team member is asked to stay home if they are experiencing any COVID symptoms.
- We ask that all visitors remain socially distanced in our viewing area.
Safer Team & Facility
- Goldfish Swim School Hudson asks that you arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your lesson, dressed and ready to swim. Members will line up outside of the facility mindful of social distance guidelines and a dedicated team member will check you in and inform you of your lane. When permitted, you will enter the facility and wait at a chair, until it is your child's time to swim.
- Our facility has been adjusted to abide by local and state guidelines, removing excess seating and ensuring social distance requirements are in place.
- The use of changing huts will only be permitted for after lessons at this time. A designated staff member will assign you to a sanitized changing hut. We ask that any child arriving for lessons please come dressed and prepared to swim.
- If questions arise pertaining to lessons we encourage you to communicate via phone. This eliminates the risk of close contact with front desk staff and ensures the safety of all parties involved.
- Goldfish Swim School Hudson has made the necessary changes to our lessons to ensure the safety of both our swimmers and instructors. Instructors will all wear face shields during lessons. In addition, we have decreased our swimmer-to-teacher ratio and classes will now be 4 children to 1 instructor (Mini classes 4:1). Moreover, we have doubled our lane widths to ensure a safe distance between each child and have added the option of private lessons for families who are interested.
- During lessons, each child will have their own equipment to use, that has been sanitized after any previous use.
- In an effort to limit gathering, we have temporarily suspended parent feedback at the end of each lesson.