- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Family Swim Hours no membership required
- Tuesday: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- Wednesday: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- Sunday: 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
- Saturday: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Swimming Lessons in Hoover
At Goldfish Swim School - Hoover, we believe swimming is a life skill that should be developed at a young age. That’s why we offer water safety instructions for children as young as 4 months and up to 12 years old. At our state-of-the-art facility, your child will be immersed in a fun and supportive environment as they learn all about our approach to swimming: The Science of SwimPlay®. We emphasize play throughout all our lessons because that’s the way kids learn, naturally!
No matter where your child is along their water-safety journey, we’ll develop a solid foundation upon which they build their confidence and dive deeper into exciting new experiences. We’re big on celebrating every milestone and achievement, so that you and your child knows they’re improving with every stroke.
Our indoor pool is a little tropical paradise! Our 90° water is inviting, and modern training equipment keep your child on track with our proprietary curriculum. We also use the latest purification technology to keep our pool clean and sanitary. Plus, our small class sizes help ensure your child gets plenty of one-on-one instruction from our trained and certified swim instructors. Sign up for a swim class or join us for a family swim near you!
Learn to swim the fun way at Goldfish Swim School - Hoover! Contact us today at (205) 512-9941 to found out more about our program!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun