- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Swim Force Hours
- Monday: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM
Swimming Lessons in Gaithersburg
Fun, Engaging, & Safe Swimming Instruction
From being a great way to exercise, a useful life skill, and something fun to do during the summer, swimming is one of the best things you can teach your child. At Goldfish Swim School - Gaithersburg, we’re here to make learning how to swim fun and safe for children of all ages. From 4 months to 12 years, children of all ages can benefit from the lessons provided by our friendly and experienced swim instructions. Since we keep our swimming lessons small with no more than a 4:1 student to teacher ratio, you can rest assured that your child is getting the one-on-one attention they deserve. Whether your child is new to the water or looking to build on their current skills, we’re here to continue to change how children and parents think about swimming. Call us today to learn about our variety of swimming programs!
Ready to dive in? Give our team a call at (301) 417-5183 or contact us onlinetoday!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun