FRANKLIN — CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Aloha families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the days ahead, rest assured that our heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™. Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo
Safer Guests & Members
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Face masks and gloves are available to all members and swimmers in our facility. For safety reasons, face masks will not be worn in the pool.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Please have your swimmers come dressed for lessons.
- ESIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: Families will kindly need to promptly exit the facility when lessons are finished.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have temperatures taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders of our current safety procedures.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We have suspended some of our added amenities to help curb the spread of germs: books, toys, coloring station, hair dryer station, swimsuit dryer station.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC has been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- POOL CONFIGURATION: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- POST-LESSON SHOWERS AND CHANGING HUTS: Showers will be available for a brief rinse after lessons. Changing rooms will be available for a brief use at the end of lessons, however we encourage you to take your swimmer home in their swim gear when possible.