Water Safety Awareness Week
- Date: May 13, 2018
- Time: 9:00am - 9:00pm
It’s Water Safety Awareness Week! Throughout the week, we put extra emphasis on water safety skills that help save lives.
What to look forward to during Water Safety Week:
- Additional safety skills added to class
- Participant ribbons handed out to each child
- Safety themed coloring pages for kids to color
- Safety Day cards with several water safety skills and tips your family can practice at home
- You can take it a step further and invite our friendly mascot BUBBLES to your school for our FREE 20 minute W.A.T.E.R. SAFETY Program. Give us a call at 248-596-1914 for more information.
Go Back to Calendar