Safety, Comfort and Fun for Children and Parents
Every square inch of our unique facility is designed to enhance the learning, fun and safety for every child and parent who joins the Goldfish family. You’ll see and feel the difference the moment you walk through the door. For kids, it’s an invigorating and fun place to be with best friends, make new friends and cultivate a love for swimming. For parents, it’s a comfort in knowing their kids are safe, nurtured and growing.
Our industry-leading facilities feature:
- An indoor swimming pool heated to a tropical 90 degrees year-round
- State-of-the-art water purification system to keep the pools clean and sanitary
- Air conditioned viewing gallery for parents to relax, work, read, socialize (digitally and personally) and watch their kids swim
- Modern training equipment and tools that support our proprietary curriculum
- Private space for parties and events to accommodate groups up to 50 attendees
- Our in-house Snack Shack snack bar and Treasure Island Pro Shop to grab a quick treat after lessons and find all the swim gear you need
- Year-round swim instruction for children 4 months to 12 years
- Small class sizes (Max 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio for group classes and a 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio in our baby classes.)
- Experienced staff of trained and certified swim instructors
- Proud member of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance
- Tropical decor
Save Time at Our In-house Pro Shop
Our Treasure Island Pro Shop offers all the gear you need in one convenient location. No need to find time for a special shopping trip or make a mad dash home to retrieve forgotten goggles. Simply stop by Treasure Island and get exactly what you need in minutes, including swim gear, diapers, toys, apparel and more.
Time-Saving Snack or Edible Gold Medal?
Our Snack Shack features a kid-friendly menu of treats like popcorn, granola bars, chips and drinks such as juice, water and coffee. For parents, it’s another time-saving convenience built into the “Golden Experience.” For kids, it’s a place to collect a special reward to celebrate their hard work in the pool.