Goldfish Swim School - Cleveland East Side
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
We’ve worked with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our state and local health experts to bring you these guidelines.
Safer Guests & Members
- PROACTIVE HEALTH ASSESSMENTS: All families entering the facility should complete a self assessment prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- MASKS RECOMMENDED: Any adult who is not fully vaccinated should wear a mask while inside the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your class. Swimmers should come dressed for lessons to alleviate congestion by the changing rooms.
- ENHANCED CUSTOMER PORTAL: Members can schedule make-up lessons, change classes, make payments and sign registration forms remotely. Our customer portal has been updated and is also available through our Goldfish app.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: All employees have been trained in CDC protocols and ODOH guidelines for coronavirus.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We will continue to sanitize high-touch surfaces throughout the entire facility.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART OPERATIONS: Our on-site chlorination system and UV water purification system kills germs and inactivates viruses. We also have high-tech air filtration systems that continuously expel stale air from the pool and replace it with 100% ambient. fresh air at a rate of eight times per hour.
- STAGGERED START TIMES: Lessons will be 30-minutes long and start times will be staggered by 15-minutes to control the flow of people in and out of the facility.
Please know, according to the CDC, there is no evidence that the coronavirus can be spread through water in pools if properly operated and maintained.