Reopening Date: 6/1/20
Goldfish Swim School - Carmel
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
At Goldfish Swim School, the safety of our guests and team members is our
#1 priority! We are proud to say that we have worked hand-in-hand with
the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as complying
with our state and local health authorities to help ease your mind and
ensure that we are providing you the safest experience possible as you
jump back in…Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes that we have implemented to create a safer environment
and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility.
Safer Guests & Members
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families entering the facility must complete a self assessment prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Due to local and state mandates, we require that all members and children wear face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing huts will not be available prior to swimming.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: The check-in kiosk will be discontinued. Members may check in via the Goldfish App or a member of our team will take attendance during class.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: We kindly ask that families promptly exit the facility when lessons are finished.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home. Upon arrival, all staff will have temperatures taken, and will be asked to complete a self assessment. If the staff member has a fever, or self reports signs of illness, they will be asked to return home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear where applicable.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS : Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing guidelines. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: We’ve been asked to suspend some of our added extras to curb the spread of germs including: books, toys, prizes, hair dryers, high chairs, loaner goggles. Additionally, the state has prohibited the use of drinking fountains- so please feel free to bring your own bottle of water, or purchase one at our Snack Shack.
- LOST AND FOUND: Please try your best to keep track of all your belongings, as the state has suggested that we eliminate our Lost and Found bins.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We will increase our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC systems have been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- STAGGERED LANE USE: Swim lessons will be organized in accordance with state guidelines.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: We are working to leverage technology to share skill progression with parents. We are currently not offering end of class communication to comply with state and local social distancing requirements
- POST-LESSON CHANGING HUTS ONLY AND NO SHOWERS: Showers will be temporarily closed to abide by the recommendations of local and state authorities. Use changing huts after lessons or bring an extra towel for your child to sit on during the ride home.
- FAMILY SWIM: In order to adhere to safety guidelines from state and local officials, family swim will not be held until further notice. We will provide updates on when we can safely resume as we get more information.
- PARTIES: At this time we are unable to host parties & events, but our mascot Bubbles is happy to virtually attend your at home parties when available! Please contact the front desk for more information.