Family Swim is a great opportunity for swimmers and families to enjoy Goldfish! Here are the parameters around family swim:
- Midday 12 – 1p Family Swims are complementary for families enrolled in swim lessons. Burlington offers midday Family Swim Tuesday through Friday. If you are not enrolled in lessons, the midday Family Swim is $5 per swimmer, with a $15 maximum for your family.
- Friday Night 6:30 – 8p Family Swim on Friday night is a paid swim. The price for Family Swim is $5 per swimmer, with a $15 maximum per family.
- Sunday Afternoon 1 – 2p Family Swim on Sunday requires a confirmed reservation. Families must contact the front desk on Sunday morning, before 12:30pm, to reserve a spot for family swim. The staff will confirm your reservation with you. Due to limited space in the pool and for the safety of our swimmers, Family Swim is capped at 90 swimmers. The staff will maintain a waitlist, and families on the waitlist will be notified by 1:30p if they are able to enter the pool. Family Swim is free for members. For non-members, the price for Family Swim is $5 per swimmer, with a $15 maximum per family.
Unusual pricing exceptions
- Families with Golden or Charter memberships, or our new Orange or Blue memberships, have discounted or free Family Swim.
- Family Swim passes are good for your entire family and have a $15 value.
The Front Desk has printed Family Swim information cards available and every member receives a card as part of their welcome bag. Thank you for helping us make every Family Swim safe, fair and fun!