Job Title: Front Desk Customer Service Representative
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary: Promotes quality customer service and processes sales and registration transactions. Acts as the first point of contact for potential and current Goldfish customers and as such is responsible for presenting a positive image for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers telephones, responds to inquiries, takes messages and screens and directs phone calls in a professional manner
- Processes student registrations using effective sales/customer service techniques.
- Schedules and manage birthday/pool parties. Supervises birthday party staff.
- Resolves customer concerns/complaints using a professional approach.
- Assists clients with purchases of merchandise and vending.
- Greets parents and students as they report to the front desk. Checks in students on the attendance tracking system.
- Maintains cleanliness of the front desk area, snack shack area, changing areas, restrooms, and observation area.
- Monitors snack shack area and provides guidance to snack shack staff.
- Checks voicemail and email correspondence and responds in a timely manner.
- Updates informational displays with accurate and timely promotions and literature.
- Provides occasional administrative support for management personnel to include the General Manager, and the Asst. General Manager.
- Makes collection calls to resolve open account problems.
- Prepares twice daily student lesson schedules for use by instructors and management staff.
High school diploma or GED. Some college preferred. Two years previous customer service and/or administrative office experience required. Intermediate level computer skills required using Word, Excel, and other software systems.
Certifications and licenses:
CPR/First Aid certification required.