Goldfish Swim School - Brookfield
BUBBLES BOUNCE BACK PLAN
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER.™
Please read on for the changes that we have implemented to create a safer environment
and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility upon reopening. Keep in mind that like many businesses, we will be taking a phased approach to reopening. Many of the changes outlined below will not be permanent.
Safer Guests & Members
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility. To help stay within our capacity limits, we encourage families to bring only one caregiver per family and to leave non-swimming siblings at home.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson and wait until the sign by the door is green to enter. Swimmers should come dressed for lessons.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: Families can now download a QR code via the Goldfish App to check-in. Please have your QR code ready when you reach the front door.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We are requiring all members and children over the age of 2 to wear face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, masks will not be worn in the pool area. Disposable masks will be available in our facility for $1, and all proceeds will be donated to our Float it Forward campaign in partnership with the USA Swimming Foundation.
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: Anyone experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms must stay home. A list of symptoms as outlined by the CDC can be found here.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear masks and gloves where applicable, including clear face shields for Instructors.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Staff will also be required to enter our facility ready for work. Procedures will be implemented to ensure proper physical distance between staff members throughout their shifts.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility and have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule. In addition to professional deep cleaning and sanitation throughout the week, we will have a dedicated cleaner during every shift to disinfect high-touch surfaces. We will also have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility as well as hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available for use.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: A limited number of chairs will be placed out for members to use. Please keep chairs on their designated seating stickers to accommodate proper social distancing. We will have wipes available for any families who wish to sanitize their chairs before sitting down.
- ABRIDGED AMENITIES: Our showers are open! Families can bring soap and shampoo to use in our shower area. Our hairdryers and suit dryers are also open. When using any of our dryers, adults and children must wear a mask and we ask that you limit your use to 5 minutes.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC systems have been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Our new, easy-to-use Goldfish App will enable parents to manage their accounts and schedules. Download it TODAY!
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Widened lane lines and use of alternate ends of the pool to provide for adequate distance between swimmers
- ADJUSTED TRAFFIC FLOW: Parents or guardians will drop children off at the dry-side door once they are called for lessons. Goldfish staff will walk all students to their lanes. After lessons, parents or guardians will be permitted onto the pool deck to pick up their children.
- ADJUSTED MANIPULATIONS: Refined techniques will minimize face-to-face contact.
- END OF CLASS COMMUNICATION: To limit congestion on pool deck, we temporarily suspended in-person teacher talks after lessons. Our team is working to bring this back in the next few weeks! Stay tuned for updates.
- FAMILY SWIM AND PARTIES: We are currently offering Partial Pool Rentals! Come swim for an hour with your kiddos in 1/6 of our pool. Sign up on our Customer Portal. We are not hosting parties for the time being but our team is creating a plan to bring them back.