Goldfish Swim School - Brookfield
BUBBLES BOUNCE BACK PLAN
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER.™
Please read on for the changes that we have implemented to create a safer environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility upon reopening. Keep in mind that like many businesses, we will be taking a phased approach to reopening. Many of the changes outlined below will not be permanent.
Effective Monday, August 16th: All guests over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask to enter our facility, regardless of vaccination status.
Safer Guests & Members
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per child will be allowed into the facility. We encourage families to leave non-swimming siblings at home to help stay within our capacity limits.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing huts will not be available prior to swimming.
- TOUCHLESS CHECK-IN: Find your family QR code on our handy Goldfish App and have it ready when you reach the front door.
- E-SIGNATURE ENABLED: Paper registration forms have been replaced with our new eSignature platform.
- EFFICIENT EXIT: Please exit using the back door of our facility next to the hair drying station.
- MASKS: Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals including children over the age of 2. Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals. For safety reasons, masks will not be worn in the pool.
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: Anyone experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms must stay home. A list of symptoms as outlined by the CDC can be found here.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Swim instructors will wear clear Face Shields in the water.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Staff will also be required to enter our facility ready for work.
- AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS TRAINING: Our employees play a key role in helping prevent the spread of coronavirus. To that end, our team has been taught how to prepare for and respond to coronavirus.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility and have increased our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule. In addition to professional deep cleaning and sanitation throughout the week, we will have a team member wipe down and disinfect high touch surfaces throughout lessons. We will also have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility as well as hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available for use.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: A limited number of chairs will be available in our viewing area with markers to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals and signs throughout the facility will share clear and helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- LOST AND FOUND: Please try your best to keep track of all your belongings, as the state has suggested that we eliminate our Lost and Found bins.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC systems have been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS: Our new, easy-to-use mobile app will enable parents to manage their accounts and schedules. We are working to track skill progression virtually as well.
- ADJUSTED TRAFFIC FLOW: Parents or guardians will drop children off at dry-side door once they are called for lessons. After lessons, parents or guardians will be permitted onto the pool deck to pick up their children.
- ADJUSTED MANIPULATIONS: Refined techniques will minimize face to face contact.