Goldfish Swim School - Boise
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER. ™
Aloha families! While some things at Goldfish will look different in the days ahead, rest assured that our heart and mission remain the same. No matter what obstacles the coronavirus has thrown in our lane, we will just keep swimming...Safer. Stronger. Together™.
Please read on for the changes we’ve implemented to create a safe environment and a Golden Experience for everyone in our facility. Mahalo!
Safer Guests & Members
- SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families entering the facility must complete this prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home. A make up class will be provided.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We appreciate all members and swimmers over the age of 5 wearing face masks in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: We ask that only one caregiver per child enter the facility.
- SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers should come dressed for lessons, if possible.
- TEMPERATURE SCANS: All staff will have temperatures taken upon arrival for shifts. Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Staff will wear protective gear in and out of the water.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE: Decals throughout the facility will share helpful reminders and control the flow of traffic through the school.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS: Treasure Island retail items or Snack Shack purchases will be charged to the credit card on your account.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have arranged the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing recommendations. Kindly use the seat aligned with your swimmer’s lane and refrain from moving chairs.
- ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling facility. We have increase our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.
- EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION: Our pool and dry-side HVAC has been programmed to introduce fresh air into the facility at a higher rate than traditional systems.
- WIDER LANE USE: We are running wider lanes to allow more space for swimmers to spread out.
- REFINED TECHNIQUES: Our swim curriculum has been modified to minimize face-to-face contact.
- PRIVATE FAMILY SWIM: We know our families look forward to spending time together in the pool. We’ve substituted open swim for reservation-based Family Swim. Families simply reserve a lane ahead of time.
- PARTIES: At this time we are limiting the number of guests at our parties to 10 guests.